Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Tuesday 26 June 2012

75 miles to Albany

Today we awoke to cool weather which necessitated a wind jacket. Fellow riders from California and Florida were in panic mode.


We had a good ride through pleasant countryside





We passed through Schenectady town centre on our way to Albany.




- overall fairly uneventful pleasant day of riding.

Only two full days of riding left on our trip.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: