Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Tuesday 19 June 2012

94 miles into Niles Ohio

Another day of reasonable climbing




Lots of twists and turns through beautiful tree lined quiet roads





As we are in built up areas the challenge is on to find a nice place for lunch rather than a petrol station. Today we had a great lunch at a family diner after about 60 miles.




We passed a very attractive lake,
It's a shame we could not go for a swim.




We also did about 8 miles along a beautiful cycle path.




The holiday inn express we are staying in also had a cold beer when we arrived.

Overall a great day.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Highland Terrace Blvd,Warren,United States

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Tony, How you doing?
So glad that you had a wonderful day cycling down beautiful roads. The pictures really do show it too!! ..
We continue to support you and hope that you continue to enjoy the adventure. Praying for you all.
Love you lots, Gemma x

Bob Jarvis said...

Hi Tony. Delighted to see that the countryside is more pleasant now - that must add to the experience.
Great to follow your progress each day and we admire your positivity. Keep those legs going!
Kind regards
Bob and Sue