Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Thursday 7 June 2012

85 miles to St Joseph Missouri

A steady 85 miles of fairly uneventful day of riding out of Kansas over the missouri river into St Joseph Missouri.

Not much to photo apart from crossing the state Line.




- we passed through the birthplace of Amelia Erhart who fittingly has the local airport named after her.

Ice cream is a big treat on the ride and no one passes a Dairy Queen without calling in. Here is Tom looking pleased with himself.





And Mike eating a banana



Clearly getting calories in is a big part of the riding experience.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Frederick Ave,St Joseph,United States

No comments: