Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Thursday 28 June 2012

90 miles into Burlington. The last full day of riding

Not sure why but my legs are aching a little bit today. Unsure whether it is my mind saying there is only 18 miles to go or the fact that I have cycled some 3,400 miles or we have done 11,000 feet of climbing in the last two days.

We left Vermont this morning and cycled through New Hampshire into Massachusetts. Plenty of hills and nice scenery including a covered bridge.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





I was really pleased we cycled through the small town of Concord.
I used to meet cycling friends there for rides when we lived nearby.

It was great to cycle through it again in New England sunshine.

Arrived at the hotel, many of the other riders have family meeting them there.

It seems strange that this great adventure will be over by 9.15 tomorrow.

Location:Wheeler Rd,Burlington,United States

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Tony, how are you doing?

Cant believe you've only got 18 miles to go til it all comes to an end! We have read your updates every single day, and we have thought about you and were all just really proud of you!! Hope your last day goes well, Keep doing us proud!! Love you, Gemma & Family xxxxxxx