Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Tuesday 19 June 2012

96 tough miles to Wooster Ohio .- a great town

We set off expecting a tougher day an the previous century despite bing less miles.

The countryside Is much more like the UK in his part of Ohio. Trees, green fields and some hills.





Plenty of wheat.






I like to stop for lunch at a deli shop if possible. Today was great we found an amazing shop in Frederick.








-My sandwich was remarkable.





We had some really tough hills in the last 20 miles.
However we arrived in Wooster before the rain. Usually we are on the edge of town, however today we were in town so managed to have a beer when we got in.





Whilst the hills are tough going up we like this sign as it means downhill





A couple of my fellow riders had to drive in the Van today. Richard has an ankle problem and Chet had general exhaustion. Hopefully they will be fit for tomorrow. We have two days riding to get to Lake Eerie for a rest before the final push to Boston.

Still going well and enjoying he challenge


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:E Liberty St,Wooster,United States

No comments: