Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Sunday 13 May 2012

The day before preparations

Decided to write something every day, however not much to report today.

Thanks to those who sent me birthday messages much appreciated

Spent the morning relaxing and chatting to fellow riders.

Than took a trip an an american car museum a short walk away. Unfortunately forgot to take the camera. An amazing collection of 30's,40,s and 50,s cars with a guide who was a real enthusiast.

This afternoon was spent on introductions to everyone and running through arrangements. Tracy whose company run this event is clearly a lady with energy and enthusiasm. She has been doing this for 15 years and been making improvements every year.

So we are all suitably enthused and ready to rise at 5.30 in the morning for
wheel dipping in the Pacific.

So pictures and more detail tomorrow

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:E Mariposa Ave,El Segundo,United States

No comments: