Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Saturday 26 May 2012

Second rest day in Santa Fe New Mexico

Today was our second rest day. A lie in until 7.30am and a leisurely breakfast followed by clothes washing and bike cleaning.

We then took the bus into the centre of town. The town is full of tourists and local indians selling jewellery. There are also some upmarket art shops. The architecture is quite interesting.



-





After a wander round the shops and streets I met a few of the gang at Cowgirl an outdoor restaurant for lunch and a beer.

Being a rest day I have a short video of the live music on at Cowgirl


YouTube Video

Back on the bus and an afternoon nap.

We start nine days of riding tomorrow heading first to Las Vegas, not the one you might think!

Continuing to receive comments and notes of support, thanks every one.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Santa Fe,United States

No comments: